YMCA champions #IAMWHOLE
On this World Mental Health Day (10 October 2020), YMCA of Singapore is launching #IAMWHOLE, an anti-stigma mental health campaign led by University-YMCA, to encourage young people to speak out, seek help and get support.
As part of #IAMWHOLE, we want you to take a #WHOLEHOUR to practice self-care and look after your mental health. To provide some ideas of things you can do with your #WHOLEHOUR, we have a wide array of activities lined up for you!
Whatever you decide to do for your #WHOLEHOUR, we want to hear from you!
Sign the pledge and be sure to use the hashtag #IAMWHOLE and #WHOLEHOUR. Follow us on @uniysg for more mental health tips and stand a chance to win attractive self-care kits!
#IAMWHOLE is an anti-stigma mental health campaign run by Spirit Studios, developed in partnership with the NHS and YMCA with the aim of encouraging young people to speak out and seek help.
I pledge to take a #WHOLEHOUR for myself
Whether it is doing something active and healthy, creative and fun, mindful and thoughtful, or restful and relaxing, I would take time out to do something for my mental wellbeing.
- Sold OutY Food Trail @ JurongSat, Oct 31Meet at Jurong East MRT Station
- Sold OutY Nature Walk @ Labrador Park 2Sat, Oct 31Labrador Park MRT StationOct 31, 2020, 8:30 AM – 10:30 AMLabrador Park MRT Station, SingaporeTaking a walk in nature could be the best thing you do for your mood all day. Partner our special needs clients to discover the nature reserves that are hidden away from our rapidly developing landscape and "walk-off" any negative emotions!
- Sold OutY Food Trail @ Bukit MerahSat, Oct 24Meet at Redhill MRT Station
- Sold OutYMCA x B-Bar 2Fri, Oct 23YMCA
- Sold OutYMCA x B-Bar @ Bold at Work 2Fri, Oct 23Bold at Work
- Sold OutYMCA x B-BarFri, Oct 23YMCA
- Sold OutYMCA x B-Bar @ Bold at WorkFri, Oct 23Bold at Work
- Sold OutWorkshop: Journalling and Self-careSat, Oct 17Online Workshop
- Sold OutY Nature Walk @ Labrador ParkSun, Oct 11HarbourFront MRT StationOct 11, 2020, 8:30 AM – 10:30 AMHarbourFront MRT Station, SingaporeTaking a walk in nature could be the best thing you do for your mood all day. Partner our special needs clients to discover the nature reserves that are hidden away from our rapidly developing landscape and "walk-off" any negative emotions! Update: session is full!
Take a breather with our lineup of activities just for you.
(for youths aged 16 and above)
*Social distancing measures would be strictly adhered to in all #WHOLEHOUR events.
Get In Touch
Have a question? Fill up the form and we will get back to you!
1 Orchard Rd, Singapore 238824